Revision or implementation of an investment strategy, our process involves a rigorous analysis aimed at optimizing returns and managing risk.
• Evaluation of the current situation (objectives and constraints)
• Establishment of an investment policy
• Implementation of an investment strategy
• Selection and monitoring of investment managers
• Research related to capital markets
• Preparation of detailed reports
Planning is the key to sound financial management. The plan is the structure that will result in the achievement of objectives.
• Balance Sheet / Budget
• Financial Projection
• Profitability analysis
• Tax deferral and minimization strategy
• Support for family and corporate trusts’ establishment
• Income, cash flow, personal / corporate taxes forecasts
We evaluate each asset component in aiming to optimize the value of each dollar.
• Planning and reorganization
• Tax advice
• Scenario analysis
• Taxes (Q1/Q2/Q3)
• Tax audit
• Evaluation of risks and insurance coverage
We study every issue or obstacle to ensure a smooth transfer of assets to heirs.
• Review and update of wills and powers of attorney
• Calculation of tax impacts at death
• Supports the integration of testamentary trusts
• Follow-up of operations during estate settlement
• Preparation of inheritance tax returns
Insurance is a risk management tool, but it is by using it in estate or tax planning that we distinguish ourselves.
• Life Insurance
• Need at death (Tax/Debt)
• Critical Illness Insurance
• Disability Insurance
• Business insurance (partners, shareholders)
• Immediate Financing Arrangement (IFA)
• Group Insurance
In collaboration with our partner Pratte & Imbeault inc. Chartered professional accountant firm.
• Annual tax return
• Financial Statements
• Bookkeeping / tax reporting
• Payroll Service
• Performance / cost price analysis